Monday, December 8, 2008

This can't be comfortable!

I know this is my second post today but this was too cute to resist. I was putting away my groceries today and Anthony had wondered off to be by himself (that's his way of letting my know he's pooping!). When I was done I went looking for him and this is what I found: He had fallen asleep! Sadly this didn't last. When I tried to move him he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. How is it that they can fall asleep anywhere and in any crazy position?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! Why is it that kids always wonder off to poop? I guess I like to be alone too :) I WISH my kids would fall asleep anywhere! They don't even fall asleep when they're tired and supposed to fall asleep!

Mary said...

This is so funny, Jodi!!! (They want to poop in private, you know!) Funny how they'll just drop like flies anywhere. Wish I could do the same sometimes. :)Adults can't get away with that....

Karen said...

Guess his "efforts" just exhausted him! =)