Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

It was a good day here at the Salinas home. It wasn't an early day. The boys woke up about their usual time with Diego being the first. We forgot to tell them that when they wake up they are suppose to come into our bed and wait for everyone to be awake. I actually thought about this before I went to bed but didn't think it would be a problem since most of the time at least two of the boys end up in our bed by morning anyway. Anywho...Jose and I woke up to Diego happily coming into our room saying "Santa left me a DS!!" Jose and I both rolled over and said "What? What are you doing? You are suppose to wait!" I think we made him feel bad since he started to cry a little but it wasn't really his fault. So we waited for Christian to wake up and we had to wake Anthony up and then the fun began:
Here are the boys waiting on the stairs while we make sure that Santa came and we get all the camera's ready.
Here's what Santa left for Diego
Here's what Santa left for Christian
Since Anthony is still little and doesn't quite get Santa yet, he was happy with a little stocking filled with his favorite: Dora!
Christian is a huge Ben 10 fan. He got a Ben 10 coloring book. (Dollar Tree if anyone else has a fan of Ben 10)
It was about time that Anthony received his own light saber. There were too many fights over who was going to go without.
Diego is looking at some books of Dinosaurs. After all these years he still has a passion for them.
After opening presents at our house, we went to Joses parents and had lunch and presents there. After a few hours there we headed over to my parents for opening presents there. It felt like a mini-christmas each time. After we left my parents it was back home to play with our presents. Because it was Christmas...doughnuts for dinner!!
We hope everyone had a great day and we wish you well in the new year!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Doughnuts for dinner? I hope my kids don't see your blog! =)

I think Anthony looks quite happy with that lightsaber. Proud to finally be a Jedi, I guess.

Maybe you can borrow Tyler's room alarm to keep everyone upstairs next year. If anyone tries to go downstairs, the alarm will scream, and the darts will fire. =)

Kelli Brewer said...

What is this room alarm you speak of? Sounds like I need to get me one of those :)

Joel and Chelsey said...

Joel wants to come for dinner at your house next year! :)

Mary said...

Doughnuts for dinner.... you and me are kindred spirits, my friend.

Krista said...

I love it!! That was a very boy Christmas! I have so many great things to look forward to...Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

That's so funny that Diego checked out his presents. Sounds like you had a pretty fun day! Anthony looks old in the light saber pict...your boys are all so cute!

East Coast Jenny said...

Are those homemade doughnuts? I like that tradition.