Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Maybe 3 kids is o.k.!

It is after a moment like this when I think that 3 kids is good for me. While I was cleaning up the kitchen last night, Anthony decided to keep himself busy by doing some art...on my toilet seat! This kid will be the death of me. Though this was an easier clean-up than his stint with the powder. There are many times when I'm begging him to be independent and not constantly by my side, but I might have to rethink that! He's lucky he is so cute!

5 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Nail polish remover gets pen and marker off, but I would do a test under the lid just in case it's so strong it takes off the white finish.

Krista said...

Oh I hear ya sister! You and I need to get together and sway cleaning ideas. Parker is always making a giant mess too!

The Salinas Family said...

Luckily I found it right after he did it. It came off with just a wet paper towel and then a dry one. Thankfully he left the bathroom door open to show off his masterpiece. =)

nana said...

You're right--he is cute!!!!

Karen said...

It's easy for me to laugh since he colored YOUR toilet and not mine! I'm glad it came off so easily!