Sunday, September 20, 2009

Walking With Dinosaurs

Yesterday I took Diego and Christian to the show Walking With Dinosaurs. It was awesome! If you have kids who love dinosaurs this is the show for them. They have created life-size dinosaurs, tell about them and some even have a little battle. The dinosaurs look so real. They did a great job making them look so real even in how they move. What is priceless is the look on the kids' faces. Diego was so excited. This was heaven for the kid who loves dinosaurs. He kept saying, "Oh my gosh, look at that!" with the happiest expression on his face. He didn't want it to end.
We got there a little early so to pass the time we took pics of ourselves. Diego was so thrilled!
Christian was a happier camper about taking pics.
This is why Christian was happier to take pics. The boy loves his popcorn! So you weren't suppose to take pics during the show but I saw many people doing it so I tried to take some. The dinosaurs were always on the move so it was hard to get a good pic (and try not to get caught taking them!) This pic is one of the only good ones. This is on a younger Brachiosaurus. It really was huge. The pic doesn't do it justice. A little bit later the mom comes out and is bigger. Diego's eyes lit up. The mom was as tall as us and we were on the second tier.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can only imagine how excited Diego was! Like a dream come true, I'm sure. I remember feeling the same way about Jordan when I took him to see Thomas the Tank Engine years ago. =)