Monday, July 27, 2009

July Happenings

Yet another marathon post. Keep scrolling down. I think I added 3 other blogs. A lot has happened in July! Going to Charlotte, N.C.! This past week we went to Charlotte, N.C. to visit with my brothers family. Even though we didn't see my brother too much (working hard and very late) and Karen was off in Utah having a fun roommate reunion, all the cousins had a great time. We did a lot of fun things:
Played with play-doh
Jordan so nicely let Christian and Diego dress up in some of his old costumes.
We watched movies
They played in the sprinkler
We had a pizza party
We played outside...a lot.
Anthony was in heaven with this car. Yes it is Barbie and pink but that doesn't seem to phase him. It didn't even work. He just liked sitting in it and pretending.
And we played with bubbles.
Sorry we didn't see much of you, Jason and Karen, but the rest of us had a great time together! Thanks for letting us come crash your house!

3 comments:

nana said...

Amen to that!!!

Karen said...

Well hopefully next time (when I'm here), you'll still have a good time! =)

Joel and Chelsey said...

We're here, and you're sitting next to me, so I could probably just tell you this in person, but...here's a little surprise comment for later. :) I love the pictures of Anthony all dressed up--Jackson was super excited about the Darth Vader costume. Looks like you are having a fun summer. Especially this week, with us here. lucky you. :)