Monday, July 27, 2009

July 4th. I had wanted to take the boys downtown to D.C. but I wasn't keen on going by myself with 3 boys. Getting there and being there wouldn't have been the problem, it would have been getting out of D.C. in the dark with all the masses of people. That didn't sound like fun to me so we stayed around town and caught the fireworks near the house. Here is Anthony waiting for the fireworks. He was getting tired!
Of course, our bug man Diego, all he cared about was collecting fireflies in a bucket. I think he could have done it all night.
I'm glad I didn't venture downtown because the boys could have cared less about the actual fireworks. They wanted to play at the park and collect bugs!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kind of like buying presents for babies - they're content with the box and the wrapping paper! Why bother?? =)