Thursday, January 15, 2009

Passing on the wisdom!

So if you remember a few months ago, there was a post about Christian telling me how to cut and gel his hair. Today he decided to pass on his wisdom to Anthony. I caught them in the bathroom with Christian telling and showing Anthony how to put gel in his hair and how to style it. Maybe Christian can start a little side business!
Anthony wanted to take his new found knowledge and try it himself.
Here is his finished product. Notice how shiny it is because his hair is so filled with gel that the flash reflects from it.
Here he is checking out his skills in the mirror. He was very proud of himself!
After all that hard work Anthony needed a drink. I think this is funny because if you look closely at Anthony's head, you can see how much gel he used because of the big drip coming down his forehead!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Christian is beyond his years when it comes to looking good and a sense of style. But at least he's willing to help those around him!!

Kelli Brewer said...

Ha! Very cute :)

Joel and Chelsey said...

I'm just happy that the gel went into his hair. With your luck, I kept waiting for something crazy to happen! :)

Julie said...

I got a kick out of this post! That is so funny! I love that he's like a little hair styler. The gel dripping down Anthony's face is great...I love how Christian is helping him with his cup. So cute!