Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding cake

I had the chance to make a wedding cake for family on Jose's side of the family. I was excited/nervous to get to make another cake. They chose a simple yet elegant cake which was great for me. The cake topper they had though was a little too big for the cake, but I was pleased with the outcome.
Here are the bride and groom getting ready to cut the cake. I didn't stay but Jose had gone back to help take pictures and said that the reception went well. I was very worried that the topper would make the cake topple over but Jose said it held up through the night.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great cake, Jodi! When our kids get married, I know who I'll call!

=) Karen

Karen said...

Courtney just saw the picture and said, "Did Jodi make that??" When I said yes, she said, "Wow," obviously very impressed.
=) Karen