Sunday, December 23, 2012

A winner!


 At the beginning of the month was the huge lottery worth just over $500 million.  Not gonna lie but I went in with some people at work and bought 3 of my own.  The boys and I talked the night of the drawing about all the things that we would like.  Anthony was the funniest and most real when he said he just wanted a garage. 

 

 Even though we didn't win the big bucks we did win later in the week.  The gas station by our house had a grand opening of the new snack shop that goes with the station.  The store was giving out FREE hotdogs and sodas!  Lunch...check! 


A local radio station was there as well giving away free stuff and a raffle for a gas gift card.  Yes we stuck around and who won the gift card?  ME!  I even got my picture taken with the DJ!  It was a great day!


1 comment:

Karen said...

I think having your picture taken with a DJ is better than a garage anyway. =)