Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blood Bank?



 A couple weeks ago I scored a bunch of strawberries.  Having strawberry freezer jam at my brothers house one time I fell in love.  It was sooo good and I've always wanted to make it.  Finding time to go strawberry picking has never really worked out.  I managed to "pick" my strawberries from a bag and that was good for me.  There were 3 tubs of berries but I didn't think to document this occasion until I had already started.  It was super easy to make (so easy I had to call my sis-in-law to make sure I wasn't forgetting something!)  I have yet to try it but several bags have been taken and sampled and the outcome was a success.


When the boys saw what I was doing they asked "Is that blood?"  Boys.  Though it was fun to play along for a moment. 


1 comment:

Karen said...

That title definitely had me wondering what this post was going to be about! I'm just glad it wasn't a reptile encounter gone bad and that you actually needed a blood bank. =)