Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Keep scrolling down after this post...I went on a blogging marathon. This year we had two nights of Trunk-or-Treating. Thankfully only one of my boys decided to change costumes for each night.
Anthony the Rocker & Anthony...aka-Indiana Jones
Diego
Christian giving his dead mummy look.
I love my ward at church. So many families got into the spirit of the night and dressed up. Here were some of my favorites. We have one family who goes all out (even to the point where they change the scenery in their yard every week). This year they went with the theme of Wizard of Oz. He is one of the sons dressed as the tornado. He won best costume in the kid division. It was an awesome costume. Here is the dad of the family dressed as the scarecrow. This is at the trunk of their car. They went all out again. Notice the house with the legs coming out and the yellow brick road in the pic below. I always look forward to see what this family is going to do each year. I had to laugh at this one. These are the Stokers with their boat. You had to fish for your candy. It was such a fun night.

2 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Oh sad! Why is Anthony crying? He looked so cute in both costumes!

Karen said...

Anthony the rocker is definitely my favorite (though he makes a stunning Indiana, too). =) Love Diego and Christian's costumes, too.

We have several families that go all out every year, too. Guess it's too bad we're not one of those families. But at least I wear my Halloween shirt. =)