Sunday, May 16, 2010

My 3 Sons

Yes, I'm a week overdue with a Mother's Day post. It was a good day. The boys made really cute presents at school and church. They each bring something special into my life. I'm so thankful that I get to be their mom.
At Anthony's preschool they had a "Mother's Day Tea." Always a cute little program and the kids are way excited to show off in front of Mom. (Sorry about the red eyes...they really aren't possessed little kids!!) Gotta a little teary-eyed when they sang their little songs. Anthony actually tried to sing!! He can always make me smile.
They grow up so fast...
Me and my man!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I know the post is about your boys, but I have to point out how great you look in that first pic, Jodi! Can't wait to see you and your guys at the end of the month!

Kelli Brewer said...

I agree with Karen - the picture of you and the boys came out good!