Thursday, March 26, 2009

Powder strikes again!

Why is this kid so obsessed with powder and dumping the whole bottle out? I was sitting on my couch when out of the corner of my eye I see this puff of smoke coming from the stairs. I thought "I don't smell smoke." So what else could it be? I go around the corner and see Anthony standing there. He had dumped the powder all down the stairs and then there were a couple of piles in his room. Thanks to him there was a layer of white dust all over my house. What am I going to do with this cutie? =)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Well, on the bright side, your house wasn't on fire after all. =)

You could wish for his own children to love playing in powder someday, but then you'd really just be making life difficult for your future daughter-in-law. =)

Mary said...

I think you answered your own question..... take pictures!!!! Hahaha..... I love it. :)

Julie said...

That's too funny...well not for you I guess. He's so sly! Well I guess your house'll be powder fresh, huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes, take pictures. :-)
And it could of been lotion.

East Coast Jenny said...

I love the look on his face. He wants to smile but knows he did something wrong. So cute.