Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Diego starts Kindergarten!

Today, Sept 2nd, was Diego's first day of kindergarten. He was so excited. He woke up and said "Hey mom, today is my first day of school!" Having him so excited made things easier for me I think. I was suprisingly calm this morning. I was sure I was going to cry, but haven't....yet. We'll see how he liked it when he comes home.

Here we are walking to the bus stop. Yes, the whole family went!

Here he is getting ont he bus. This was his only look back. He couldn't wait to ride the bus!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh good luck with the school thing, it can be so scary for us Moms! It gets easier! He was adorable getting on that bus...all ready to go.

Kelli Brewer said...

I can't believe he's already in school! I'm glad that it was a good day for him though!

Karen said...

Aw, he looks so cute! It's so much easier when they're excited to go.

I love the family trip to the bus stop!

Julie said...

Yeah, Diego! Can you believe we have kids in school? Yikes! You're brave sending him on the bus the 1st day - it took me almost 2 weeks to let him go - he begged and begged so I had to finally give in.