Friday, October 9, 2009

Makes me smile!

My Anthony can really put a smile on my face. This kid is a joy to be around...most of the time! He gets a kick out of himself, says the funniest things and has a real love for music. What I get a kick out of the most is when we are in the car and he gets excited about the music...or very upset if it's not a song he likes. From Sean Kingston, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Black Eyed Peas and a few choice others you can usually hear him singing along in the back seat. Quite often I hear, "Turn it up!", "Louder," "Not this one!" "Wait until it's over before turning off the car!" Heaven forbid if I have to turn it down to talk to the bank teller or one of the other kids in the car. You'd think his world came crashing down.
I love my Anthony!

3 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

He is a cutie. It's a blessing that he and I have the same taste in music - makes traveling in the car with his music requests easy! :)

nana said...

Me too!!!

Karen said...

Maybe you can make him his own little mix CD to ensure he always his favorite tunes available. =)